Saturday, 1 November 2014

Light Bulb

To create the light build I found a high quality picture of a light bulb and did the same for the tree. I then cleaned the inside of the light bulb using the clone stamp tool to erase any parts of the bulb that I felt needed erasing. This allowed me to copy around the surrounding parts of the bulb and redraw them over the parts that had a falter within the bulb. Once I had done that I then got the tree and placed it inside the bulb. However, it still didn't look right within the bulb so I copied the tree again but changing its position and warping it so that it looks the a reflection within the inside of the bulb of the tree. I used the opacity to change the brightness of the tree to it looked more like reflection. I did this on both the top and the bottom of the bulb. I then brightened some parts of the flection and tried to darken others making it reflect better against bulb.