Friday, 31 October 2014

After Effects Original


After Effects Original from Merry Eady on Vimeo.

After I took my images and used Photoshop to convert them into an HD sized image I then moved them over into After effects where I then layered the images on top of each other. I put in music that I thought was appropriate to the the type of images I collected and then pin point points onto the the layers so that I was able to have the images appear with the change in the music to make it more sudden and effective with the theme I'm trying to portray within my 10 second video.

I uploaded a video of everything I had done by the end of that lesson onto vimeo so that I could see clearly what it would look like finished and if there were anything I needed to do to improve the short video.