I took an image of the stickers every day so you could see them process with more and more people getting involved with the exhibition.
This first photo is of the front from the day we set up the exhibition. Wednesday 4th May.
The image was taken in the evening when we were shutting everything down. We put a couple of stickers in the shop window to get things going for passers by. To make them feel like that could get involved.
This next image was taken on Thursday 5th May. This image was taken at 9 in the morning before set up. It was quick exciting to see that in the few hours that the exhibition was set up for, passers by has already gotten involved in putting stickers up in the shop window.
Friday 6th May 9 in the morning. I was quick exciting to get up to open the exhibition to find a lot more stickers on the window. I really liked the kite that someone had done on the front. I feel that its quite inspiring to know that people have gotten that involved in our exhibition.
Saturday 7th May. Today was the day we took down the exhibition but before we got around to doing the taking down, I got a chance to take an image of the front of the shop. It was exciting yet again to see that more stickers had been put up on the window. There was a sticker in the middle of the O on Wood more stickers on the kite. I just really enjoyed the idea that passers by have been making themselves apart of our exhibition.