Merry Eady

Pages

  • Home
  • Vimeo
  • City In Flux
  • Earth And Artifacts
  • A Conversation
  • YCN
  • Collide
  • Portfolio
  • Film Photography
  • CV

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Film ♯11



















Labels: Contextual Portfolio Yr2, Experiments, Film Photography, Photography
Newer Post Older Post Home

Me

Me

Contact Details

Want to know a little more about me and what I do?

Get in contact with me!

Email: merry_eady@live.co.uk

Personal Statement

I'm Merry Eady, I'm 21 years old and I currently study Graphic Design and Animation at The University of Huddersfield.

I'm interested in everything to do with visual effects, all the way from pre-production to post-production. I am very passionate about the film industry and the process behind creating unique scenes or effects within a scene. I believe that being able to develop a character's feelings within a scene is a crucial part of being an effective creator.

In my spare time, I like to experiment with both film and digital photography, using unconventional techniques to create interesting photos.
I also experiment with C4D and all of the relevant Adobe programs constantly, so that I can keep developing my skills further. I try to combine both standardised and more uncommon practices to develop techniques, so that I can broaden my knowledge within each piece of software.

Archive

  • November (1)
  • May (10)
  • April (11)
  • March (4)
  • February (17)
  • January (6)
  • December (4)
  • November (5)
  • October (5)
  • September (4)
  • August (3)
  • July (5)
  • May (25)
  • April (4)
  • March (13)
  • February (28)
  • January (8)
  • December (10)
  • November (6)
  • October (6)

Labels

  • Adobe Creative Suite (16)
  • After Effects (32)
  • Animation (11)
  • C4D (33)
  • City In Flux (7)
  • Contextual Portfolio (27)
  • Contextual Portfolio Yr2 (43)
  • Development (20)
  • Drawings (12)
  • Earth Artifact (43)
  • Exhibitions (2)
  • Experiments (27)
  • Film Photography (11)
  • Illustrator (14)
  • Lecture Notes (6)
  • Life Drawings (3)
  • Motion Go (6)
  • Motion Graphics (11)
  • Photography (14)
  • Photoshop (9)
  • Physical Studio (20)
  • Premiere Pro (1)
  • Processes and Production (24)
  • Processes and Production Yr2 (30)
  • Research (30)
  • Screen Printing (2)
  • Showreel (5)
  • Typography (11)
  • Workshop (16)

Search This Blog

Merry Eady. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.