Thursday, 24 November 2016

Placement Year

Since August I have started my very own studio with 2 other friends of mine. The company is called Designed By Archive where we are an animation motion graphics company. The the entire year of my placement year we have come together to start a company from scratch to learn how to run a business and to create animations for clients. All of my efforts this year and all of my development in learning new ways of animation are going on our joint blog and joint website to promote our studio. I have been learning so much since August that I never even thought I'd ever be interested in. There is far more you need to consider to do when running your own company than to just design and animated. We are constantly having to network so other companies know that we do exist and try to pull in jobs. Not only that but I've had to learn so much more than I ever wanted to about finance and all the legal side of things when trying to run your own business. It's all so confusing and exciting at the same time!

Keep an eye out on what we are doing at http://designedbyarchive.blogspot.co.uk
And check out our website at http://www.designedbyarchive.com