During Workshop week I took part in a workshop that allowed me to edit to sound. I had a video clip that moved around on the floor, where the idea was to have an animated object moving to music within the video clip.
To do this idea I started off in C4D where I had to use the tracking device to track the contents of the video clip. I then added a piece of music within the video clip so I could use that as a starting point to get an object to move to the music. Once I added everything in and got the object to move to the music I then converted everything over to After Effects to complete the final touches within the video clip. As adding music and rendering it out in C4D is a little hard, I added the music in, in After Effects. I then made it so that the colour of the object changed as the video progressed.
Sound Effector from Merry Eady on Vimeo.