Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Visual Language

Visual Language is all about using another way to present the meaning across in stead of using speech. I can use visual language within my own work in multiple ways. A few ways is by using colour to represent the feeling I am trying to portray within my work. I can also use toning and shading within my work to create an understanding with visual language and how I can portray the meaning. Shapes and imagery is another way to portray the meaning of something instead of words and speech. By showing an image I would be able to clearly show exactly how something could look and how that can represent the meaning of what I'm trying to put across. This can also be the same for shapes and I can show by a shape how to convey a message.

Without all the different ways to show visual language within my work, I wouldn't be able to properly show ways to present my work clearly. Visual Language only works when you have all the aspects working together. To have an image I would need colour, toning and texture to compliment the image and without these I wouldn't be able convey an image perfectly. I feel that using visual language within my work I need to consider and use all aspects for me to effectively convey an effective piece of visual language.